Time: 2.00pm - 2.45pm
- Define the steps needed to begin a robust customer data management strategy.
- Evaluate best practices in aligning your end-to-end customer information processes, from collection through to analysis.
- Contextualizing the right data sets to acquire to serve your business objectives.
- Establishing the right Data Governance procedures to ensure compliant, secure and ethical use of customer data.
- Understand how to query and review emerging tools to find the right solution for you. Applications of IBM solutions.