Benefits of Attending
- Discover a wide audience of cross-sector leaders to cultivate new business partnerships
- Reach decision-makers company’s products and services (over 40% C-Suite attendees & 78% Decision Makers/ Influencers in buying business solutions)
- Build brand awareness and product recognition by engaging audiences on our social and community platforms before, during and after the event
- Accomplish lead / demand generation goals by maximizing your time in discussion groups and dedicated networking times
- Publicity in pre-show emails as an attending company
- Take networking opportunities as a way to reinforce presence and maximize exposure
- 2-Day Pass - Main Conference Only
- OPTIONAL - Add Focus Day for $349
- OPTIONAL - Add a 2h Masterclass for $249
- Join more than 100 leading C-Suite and Senior-level data, analytics and business intelligence strategists!
- Learn through Keynotes, Discussion Groups and Panel Discussions
- 10 Hours of dedicated networking with meals and refreshments during the conference
*Payment by invoice will incur a 50USD administration fee
**Any vendor / solution provider company that registers at the end-user rate will automatically be charged at the vendor rate. Completing this registration form means you agree to this condition of registration.
Terms and conditions
Payment is due in full by credit card (Visa, MasterCard and American Express) upon completion and return by email of this registration form. By returning this registration form by email you agree to Corinium charging your credit card for the amount stated above and you agree to pay Corinium the price in order to secure your conference package. Your registration will not be confirmed until payment has been made by credit card and cleared funds are received in full. Admission to the conference will be refused if payment has not been received. All payments will be issued with a receipt and the delegate is liable to pay any necessary taxes and service fees where applicable.
Cancellation and substitution policy
Cancellations must be received in writing. If the cancellation is received more than 14 days before the conference, attendees will receive a full credit to a future conference. Cancellations received 14 days or less (including the fourteenth day) prior to the conference will be liable for the full fee. A substitution from the same organisation can be made at any time in writing at no extra charge. In the event that Corinium Global Intelligence cancels a conference, payments received at the cancellation date will be credited towards attendance at a future conference or in the event of postponement by Corinium Global Intelligence, towards the rescheduled date. Credit notes remain valid for twelve months
Changes to conference and agenda
Corinium Global Intelligence reserves the right to postpone or cancel an event, to change the location or alter the advertised speakers for an event.
Corinium Global Intelligence is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of substitution, alteration, postponement or cancellation of an event due to causes beyond its control including without limitation, acts of God, natural disasters, sabotage, accident, trade or industrial disputes, terrorism or hostilities. In the event that a conference is cancelled, Corinium Global Intelligence is not liable for any costs incurred by delegates in connection with their attendance.
Occasionally it is necessary for reasons beyond our control to alter the content and timing of the programme, venue or the identity of the speakers without any liability to the delegates. Changes to the agenda will be updated on our website as soon as possible.
The personal information shown and/or provided by you will be held in a database. It may be used to keep you up to date with developments in your industry. Sometimes your details may be obtained or made available to third parties for marketing purposes. If you do not with your details to be used for this purpose, please email us at [email protected]