Advancing data analytics leadership within Insurance
Join 80+ delegates, 25+ speakers, Chicago on March 26-28, 2018
The Insurance industry is going through a period of massive change with more data collected on customers than ever before and pressure from shareholders to operate more efficiently and maximize profits. The emerging role of the Chief Data & Analytics Officer sits in an essential position within the business, providing strategic leadership to data policy and identifying new areas business which would benefit from data-driven transformation. If approached in the correct way, data-driven decision-making could provide a substantial competitive advantage to a repertoire of key insurance functions such as underwriting, pricing, claims management and customer engagement.
In March 2018, Chief Data & Analytics Officer, Insurance will bring together senior-level data practitioners in Insurance to share their latest innovations, best practises, challenges and use cases, as well as to facilitate conversations and connections. Make sure to join in Chicago!
Countdown to Chief Data & Analytics Officer, Insurance
What is new for Chief Data & Analytics Officer, Insurance 2018?
- Define the value proposition for Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning deployment within an insurance context at our debut Pre-Conference Focus Day: Capitalizing on the Potential of AI & Machine Learning. The focus day will feature case studies from AMERICAN FAMILY INSURANCE, SWISS RE, JOHN HANCOCK and more… View the agenda here
- Network with over 80+ senior insurance carriers from varying industries, maturities and sizes to understand common challenges to driving data analytics organizational understanding and their solutions. Download a sample delegate list here
- Maximize your claims process management and understand how cutting edge data science applications are boosting efficiency, enhancing the customer experience and providing ROI with METLIFE, AXIS CAPITAL INSURANCE and EMPLOYER’S INSURANCE.
- Leverage predictive analytics to maximize core insurance practices and functions with Peter Hahn, Head of Predictive Analytics at ZURICH NORTH AMERICA
- Build bridges and align your data analytics functions with actuarial practices for underwriting & pricing. Featuring case studies from Todd Lehmann, VP, Chief Actuary, Quincy Mutual Group
Why not see if you can join us as a VIP guest?
If you’re leading the data & analytics function in your Insurance organization or if you’re a senior member of a data & analytics team, you can apply for a VIP pass and get free access to the conference. Please note, solution providers will not be considered for a VIP pass, but you can register to attend here.
Composed of the most senior and influential CDAOs in North America, our Advisory Board work closely with Corinium Intelligence to further the proliferation of the CDAO role and evangelize data analytics leadership. Find out more here...
Why invest your time?
C-Suite Strategic Agenda
Maximize your time out the office with our intensely interactive one-day agenda, hearing perspectives from leading Chief Data and Analytics Officers on their experiences in implementing a strategic vision for leveraging data and analytics to operationalize key insurance functions such as: claims, underwriting and pricing.
Personalize your event experience and participate in our highly interactive discussion groups and panel sessions which have been carefully crafted to reflect the most critical challenges and opportunities available for senior data and analytics executives within Insurance.
Review the latest trends in the technological landscape and assess the impact of IoT, machine learning, telematics and automated vehicles in disrupting the established working practices of Insurances businesses whilst examining the opportunities to facilitate evidence-based decision making at all levels of the organizational hierarchy.
Global Event Highlights
Watch our global insights and hear experiences from leading companies excelling within data and analytics and learn how they have derived real business value and tangible outcomes though analytics.
Explore and examine the rise of the Chief Data & Analytics Officer and leadership in more depth than ever before. Discuss strategies for building an analytically driven enterprise, defining the role of the Chief Data & Analytics Officer and where they should sit within your business, as well as tactics for demonstrating long term ROI for your business.